1) His van goes/moves/drives/works/coasts!
2) His Parents when he was born: Gotta Gogh!
3) At a red light or stop sign? Stop-N-Gogh!
4) He hits his breaks? Stop-N-Gogh!
5) He stops writing. Stop-Pen-Gogh!
6) He "Thinks" while writing! Stall-Pen-Gogh!
7) He got a job at a Court of Common Pleas? Pleas Gogh!
8) HE is a shepherd? Ewe Gogh! (U-Gogh!)
9) He pulls the "Wool" over your eyes? Ewe Gogh! (U-Gogh!)
10) Show him or he sees a Ewe or lamb. Ewe-Gogh! (U-Gogh!)
11) Someone gets his attention? You or "U" Gogh!
12) A girl calls him! Chick-call-Gogh!
13) He leaves a girl in Awe. Chick-Awe-Gogh!
14) A relative named Hugh walks fast with a cane? Hurry-cane-Hugh-Gogh!
15) What his family or friends that he visits say to him before taking a nap. Wake me up before you Go Gogh!
16) He is Honest! Just-Gogh!
17) Someone asks him to make an egg out of blocks. "Lego-My-Egg-Gogh!"
18) Someone has not seen him for some time. A-While-A-Gogh! (A-While-Eh-Gogh!)
19) Ask him for permission. Can I Gogh?
20) He is not home. Gogh Away!
21) He is Honest and not home! Just Gogh Away!
22) He starts to dance and gets asked to stop/leave. Go-Gogh-Dancer!
23) He likes Gusto. Gogh-For-The-Gusto!
24) He gets hair in his eyes. Hair Eye Gogh! (Here I Gogh!)
25) Say "Eye" to him. Hear Eye Gogh! (Here I Gogh!)
26) He approves something. Gogh For It!
27) He hits a golf ball towards someone. Gogh Fore It!
28) He's putting. Green Gogh!
29) He is outside. Gogh Outside!
30) He sighs outside. Gogh Outsighed!
31) He tells a story/secret/something on a mountain. Gogh Tell It on a Mountain!
32) He tells a story/secret/something while getting on a horse. Gogh Tell It on a Mountain! (Mount'in!)
33) He tells a story/secret/something while hanging a picture. Gogh Tell It on a Mountain! (Mount'in!)
34) When he golfs he uses a Gogh-Tee!
35) He drinks Gogh-Tea
36) He finds a job or starts work. Gogh-Get-A-Job!
37) He understands! Gogh-Get-It!
38) He gets/receives something. Gogh-Get-It!
39) He "Gets" someone. Gogh-Get-'EM!
40) He is below someone or something. Gogh Under!
41) He overcooks his wings. When the Gogh Wing Gets Tough!
42) Someone sees his airplane before and as it takes off. Gogh Wing, Gogh Wing, Gone!!
43) You see his airplane landing and only one of its wings. Coming and Gogh Wing!
44) His "Chicken" dinner. Gogh-Wing! (Going!)
45) You see his 2-piece chicken dinner as he eats it! Gogh Wing, Gogh Wing, Gone!
46) He goes for a Chinese dinner. Gogh-For-A-Wok! (Go For A Walk!)
47) He eats some beans. Gogh Get Some Gas!
48) He digs deep wells. Wells-Far-Gogh!
49) You know him. Know Gogh!
50) He leaves or Dies! No Gogh!
51) His sister. Amy-Gogh! (Amigo!)
52) He is a hair stylist! Gogh Wash YOUR Hair!
53) He is a manicurist. Gogh cut your nails!
54) He goes to get a manicure. Gogh-Get-A-Man-I-Cure!
55) He HAS to have it ALL! EVERYTHING-Must-Gogh!
56) He gets sent to bed! Gogh to bed!
57) He gets sent to his room. Gogh to your room!
58) Ask him to say something or to make noise. Gogh make some noise?
59) He makes noise or says something. Gogh make some noise!
60) He has a fur. Gogh Fur!
61) He has a tree. Gogh Fir!
62) He goes a long way. Gogh Fur!
63) He acts like an "Animal!" Gogh-fer!
64) He is not upstairs. Gogh Downstairs!
65) Him right now. Gogh-Now!
66) He went to town. Gogh-To-Town!
67) Send him to town. Gogh-To-Town!
68) He has a GREAT time! Gogh HAVE FUN!
69) Directions to his house. Way-To-Gogh!
70) His relatives name is Poe. Poe Gogh.
71) His relative named Poe is stuck. Poe Gogh Stick!
72) He wins a trip/vacation to a bay. Winnie-Bay-Gogh!
73) He asks Diddy where someone or something is? Where-Diddy-Gogh ?
Copyright 2010 Bryan Lee Schooley All Rights Reserved!
where does a van go?